The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from:
- the act or omission of the Customer or Owner or any person acting on their behalf;
- compliance with the instructions given to the Company by the Customer, Owner or any other person entitled to give them;
- insufficiency of the preparation, packing, storage, labelling or marking of the Goods except where such service has been provided by the Company;
- handling, loading, stowage or unloading of the Goods by the Customer or Owner or any person acting on their behalf;
- inherent vice of the Goods;
- riots, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, stoppage or restrain of labour from whatsoever cause; or
- any cause or event which the Company could not avoid and the consequences whereof it could not prevent by the exercise of reasonable diligence.
- The maximum liability for any amount or kind of damage that may result to customers’ shipment due to improper packing or mishandling by freight operator, freight forwarder, courier, Customs authorities or any other circumstances that may arise during shipment is S$0.00 (zero).
The Company shall not in any circumstances whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation any negligence on the part of the Company, its servants and/or agents be liable for loss or damage howsoever caused to property other than the Goods themselves, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of market or the consequences of any delay or deviation.