Australia import prohibited goods | top 27 items
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices including replica
- All Human remains in any form.
- Animal trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption are prohibited
- All Illegal goods.
- All Live animals.
- All Loose lithium metal batteries under IATA PI968 section II
- All Loose precious and semi-precious stones.
- All Pornography
- All lithium metal batteries.
- Toy guns, firearm parts, Tasers, and replica ammunition
- Antiques and works of art.
- Banderols / Tax stickers.
- Commemorative Coins and Medals.
- Cigarettes, Cigars, Tobacco products, and electronic cigarettes.
- All Dangerous / hazardous goods including perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Financial and monetary commodities.
- Jewellery and watches are restricted for carriage.
- More than 2 laptop computers per package.
- Lithium batteries
- All dairy products including baby formula
- Firearms, parts of
- Precious metals and stones
- Gas and electrical goods
- Pirated and counterfeit goods
Knowing Australia Prohibited Goods will prevent delays in the shipping process and reduce the risk of confiscated by authority. So, trust Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd and watch your parcel ship across the border easily and safely.
The best part is that Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd does the tedious work of customs clearance and the completion of declarations on your behalf.
Frequently ask question
How long does it take to ship from Singapore to Australia?
It takes at least 5 days to send parcel from Singapore to Australia.
How much does it cost to ship from Singapore to Australia?
Air freight cost $178 for parcels below 10kg
What is the cheapest way to ship to Australia?
Sea freight is the Cheapest mode of transport shipping to Australia.
For goods less than 60kg however, Air freight rate is more considerable.
Do I need to pay SG GST if I ship my parcels to Australia?
No, Goods and Services Tax (GST) and duties are not imposed on goods exported from Singapore. GST
© Copyright 2017 – 2023 Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd Business hours: Monday to Friday | 9 am to 6 pm