Tel:(65) 8429 3392 Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- All rates quoted are subject to changes with or without prior notice.
- All rates quoted are valid for general cargoes only.
- All rates quoted are not applicable for long length, over height, weight, heavy lift or hazardous cargoes whereby surcharges will apply.
- All DG enquiries should be submitted separately 12 DAYS Before ETA.
- All transit time indicated are an estimation which exclude pre-carriage time and are subject to circumstantial changes.
- All rates quoted are subject to Cash in Advance only.
- 1 CBM minimum chargeable volumetric shipment.
- Final cubic meter decimal will be round up to nearest 0.1 CBM.
- China warehouse provide 20 days of free storage, S$1.00 per package per day storage surcharge from the 31st-day onwards (Min S$30 in advance).
- No refund of storage fee paid to China warehouse.
- All goods imported into Singapore are regulated under the Customs Act, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Act and the Regulation of Imports and Exports Act. Imported goods are subject to GST and / or duty payment.
- Customs permit is required for the import and tax payment of the goods.
- Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd shall not open your parcels upon receipt, we will not be responsible for any goods damage or shortage inside the package.
- Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd is not liable for any amount or kind of damage that may result to customers’ shipment or seize by customs authorities during shipment.
- Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd is not liable for any duties and taxes that may arise.
- Consignee are solely liable for any penalties issued by customs authorities or any other government authorities.
- Any shipment bearing a false declaration value / content or includes undeclared controlled or prohibited items will bear the consequences of completely / partially return / confiscation of items. No compensation of shipping charge will be returned back to the customer.
- Prohibited item: Air Guns, Alcohol, All Samsung Galaxy Note7 and Samsung Note7 devices, Real animal fur, live animals, fish, birds, antiques, works of art and fine art, bullion, currency – bank notes, coins, cheques, clinical and / or biological samples, firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices, dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, electronic cigarettes, explosives and weapons, Human/Animal remains or ashes, animal trophies / parts such as ivory and sharks fin,
Illegal counterfeit goods and narcotics. Jewellery, costume jewellery, watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones or product with a value in excess of SGD100 per shipment.
No more than 1 laptop computer per shipment. No Pornography (whether in printed, film or digital format), tobacco, loose leaf tobacco products and pre-rolled cigarettes.
- All claims must be submitted in writing to Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd within 24 hours of delivery, failing which Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever.
- Customers are solely liable for declaring the content and value of each package correctly for the purpose excise, duty and tax payments.
- Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd reserve the right to close your account and reject your package with or without notice and with or without giving any reason.
- Customer must perform inspection in the presence of delivery man by checking the total number of packages of the parcels before signing the delivery order.
- Customer must ensure the goods fit into the elevator and the corridor to customer doorstep.
- If your goods (Example: Super extra king size mattress) need to delivered by stairs, please let us know in advance (at least 14 days), so that we can arrange extra manpower for the job. An additional surcharge applies. For any reason, extra manpower is not schedule for the job, you are deemed to have make your own arrangement. Goods will be delivered to downstairs or designated unloading area.
- Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to exclude or limit our liability to you for any loss or damage arising from negligence on the part of us or breach of any express terms contained herein if you are dealing as a Consumer. Save as except the foregoing, this clause shall apply to all other users.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Services and/or Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services and/or Site is at your sole risk. The Services and all items delivered to you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate the our services, client portal, your account, prohibit access to our Site, destroy Products, and take technical and legal steps to keep Users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter and spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time.
- It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated and comply with our terms & Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
i. the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform or the Services;
ii. that the Platform or the Services will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or inaccuracies, or that any identified errors will be corrected;
iii. that the Platform or the Services are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent or program; and
iv. the security of any information transmitted by other users or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorised third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services and/or Site for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services and/or Site at any time, without providing prior notice to you.
c. In no case shall we, our directors, managers, employees or interns be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from this User Agreement, your use of any of the Services, Site or any items procured using the Services and/or Site, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services, Site and/or any items, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services and/or Site or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services and/or Site, even if advised of their possibility.
d. In the event that any of the exclusions referred to in this clause are not permissible in law, our maximum and cumulative total liability (including any liability for acts and omissions of its employees agents and sub-contractors) in respect of any and all claims for lost parcel, breach of contract, compensation, indemnity, tort, misrepresentation, negligence at law or equity and any other damages or losses which may arise in connection with its performance or non-performance under the Contract shall not exceed, the lower of, SGD100 per shipment or declared value of goods.
- Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond control. These include but are not limited to: electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the shipment, even if known to Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd; any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by Gudang Shipping Pte Ltd – i.e. Seller, shipper, receiver, third party, customs or other government official; “Force Majeure” – i.e. earthquake, tsunami, cyclone, storm, flood, fog, war, plane crash, vessel sink or embargo, riot or civil commotion, industrial action.
- District Court: Singapore